In search of party/climb girls for a winter trip to Holy!!!

By rckclmbr14
Jan 9, 2013
The LONG LONG LONG hike in!

Big group of guys heading to holy before we leave for a work trip (10-20). Hoping to encourage some fellow climbers to come and hang out/climb. We'll be staying at at Jack but climbing at Holy! Hoping to here back from some people soon. Text (217)494-3185 Tyler.

By Eric G.
Jan 9, 2013

I wish you the best of luck.

By Princess Mia
From Vail
Jan 9, 2013
Chillin' at City of Rocks

Looking for party and girls???? This may be the wrong forum.........

By sanz
From Raleigh, NC
Jan 9, 2013
One of my first trad leads, on Ooga Chocka at Crowder's Mountain.

who wants to be the first girl to sign up to hang out with 10 or 20 dudes?

By Rob Warden, Space Lizard
From Springdale Ut
Jan 9, 2013
blah

princess Mia, as the only lady on mountain project you should go...and show them how much stronger you are, maybe get them groveling on some stacked hands, knees, elbows...shoot maybe even the facefiststack.

(I don't mean to offend you Mia...too scared of your offwidth prowess)

By Crag Dweller
From New York, NY
Jan 9, 2013
My navigator keeps me from getting lost

no doubt, there are numerous groups of 10-20 climber girls who have had difficulty finding climber guys to climb and party with. in fact, most girls I know who climb are constantly complaining that they can never find guys to climb with. and, even when they do, the guys never, ever want to party with them.

this post will be a beacon for all of those under-appreciated women.

By Jason S.
From Durango, Co
Jan 9, 2013
Attempting the Serrator... didn't go well

Brave posting your phone number publicly on a forum with a title like this... I could see it ending up on a bathroom wall somewhere with "for a good time call" writen next to it. Just saying

By Legs Magillicutty
From Littleton
Jan 9, 2013
Function over fashion.  My newest pair of climbing shoes.

If I say yes, I'm a ho. If I say no, I'm a prude.

Sounds like a good time!

By Woodchuck ATC
Jan 9, 2013
Rock Wars, RRG, 2008

sanz wrote:
who wants to be the first girl to sign up to hang out with 10 or 20 dudes?

Ellanor??? Elanor???Hello??? A party awaits you.

By fossana
From Bishop, CA
Jan 9, 2013
downclimb off the First Flatiron <br />photo by TooTallTim

I've got just the forum for you: decatur.craigslist.org/i/personals?category=msr

By BruceH
From Salt Lake City,UT
Jan 9, 2013
New Religion

Please let me know if your post achieves its intended result, in which case I will try a similar tactic in the future, although I have never climbed Holy, and indeed don't even know where it is. (No double entendre intended.)

By rckclmbr14
Jan 10, 2013
The LONG LONG LONG hike in!

BruceH wrote:

I have gotten a couples calls (I hoped for text). The are several girls already coming (girlfriends/wives/friends). The guys are ALL MILITARY which might explain the need for more female companions, and this sudden sad/desperate post! Just looking to have a good time with good people in the Holy Land. Text me if you want the location. It's not much of a secret these days.

By Jon Zucco
From Denver, CO
Jan 10, 2013
yaak crack Red Rock Canyon, NV

have you hered back from any party/climb girls yet? Can I come? I can bring Doritos.

By CJC
Jan 10, 2013

keep using words like 'military' and 'desperate'

girls eat that shit up

By Lee Smith
Jan 10, 2013
You can love your rope but you can't "LOVE" your rope! <br />(Back by Popular Demand.  There you are Mom) <br /> <br />

One of rckclmbr14's pictures on his personal page. If he can get some more girls like this I think a lot of guys would be interested in joining:

She's ready!