If this video doesn't get you stoked, I don't know what will...

By Don McGrath
From fort collins, CO
Mar 17, 2013

Crazy cool bouldering by Uber climbers.

By Buff Johnson
smiley face

The UOAA issued a warning on the incredible high factors generated by the dangers of getting stoked.

52 hours of getting stoked? Unreal!!

By Ben Brotelho
From Albany, NY
Mar 17, 2013
Epic free solo with a pack on

too much stoke

By Dustin Drake
Mar 17, 2013

No stoke was found in this video.

By EricSchmidt
Mar 17, 2013

Yep sorry... Indoor bouldering does not produce stoke.

By Ryan-Nelson
From Fort Collins, CO
NCCC

Yup no stoke here. Super lame must be a troll

By S Denny
From Carbondale, CO

it's interesting that the "Legends" division is all 20 something's

i was expecting some old school radsters, now that would be worth watching. too bad old dudes don't boulder because it's dangerous and lame all at the same time

By S Denny
From Carbondale, CO
Mar 17, 2013

now, to add some real stoke to this thread, and to give Don an idea of what will actually make people stoked...

catalog.blackdiamondequipment.com/climbing2013/en_us/index.h>>>

By Chris Duca
From Havertown, PA
Mar 17, 2013
Finishing up Elusive Dream at the King Wall.  Adirondacks, NY.

EricSchmidt wrote:
Yep sorry... Indoor bouldering does not produce stoke.

By Dan Austin
From San Francisco, CA
Mar 17, 2013

The most amazing thing about that video is that Ondra not only didn't win, he came in last! I know he's more about real rock and sport, but I still would expect him to dominate. Any idea when this comp is from?

In terms of stoke-inducing videos, sometimes bouldering can do it, but almost never plastic-pulling. Here is a good example with Ondra yet again:

By Old and Busted
From Centennial, CO
Stabby

No, THIS should get you stoked....

Hands down, the greatest commercial ever made

By Stich
From Colorado Springs, Colorado
Mar 17, 2013
Coffee after freezing our asses off near James Peak.

I'm stoked to get one of these motherfuckin' burgers.

By Woodchuck ATC
Rock Wars, RRG, 2008

EricSchmidt wrote:
Yep sorry... Indoor bouldering does not produce stoke.

Yup, I hope for some real rocks for a stoke soon, not bouldering on plastic

By SDY

Mike Lane wrote:
No, THIS should get you stoked....

I think you might be confusing "stoke" with something else.

By NorCalNomad
From San Francisco

EricSchmidt wrote:
Yep sorry... Indoor bouldering does not produce stoke.

unfortunately I'm going to have to agree with Eric on this one.

By JoeR
From Eugene, OR

Don McGrath:

Resident MP overposters who likely did not do any climbing today:

By Don McGrath
From fort collins, CO
Mar 17, 2013

My "stoke" threshold must be lower than many. I LOVED this video. Many climbing videos bore me, but in this one, I really felt I knew how hard the climbing was, plastic or not...

By EricSchmidt

JoeR wrote:
Don McGrath: "Hey guys, come join me at this little campfire of stoke I found. This campfire is making me happy and I'd like to share it with you all" Resident MP overposters who likely did not do any climbing today: "Hey a little stoke fire that doesn't match the type I like exactly. I think I'll pee on it for that reason alone. This act should make other people think that I'm above being stoked and therefore cool. I like to use the sound of my piss putting out a stoke fire to cover up my raging insecurities"

Dont be such a bitch, watching shirtless dudes grunting and climbing indoors just doesnt get most of us that stoked.... If thats your sort of thing thats fine but are we not allowed to post our opinion?

By Don McGrath
From fort collins, CO
Mar 18, 2013

All opinions are good. I'm just surprised. That's all.
To each our own...

By Old and Busted
From Centennial, CO
Mar 18, 2013
Stabby

SDY wrote:
I think you might be confusing "stoke" with something else.

Are you kidding? A Seimens washing machine for 269 Euros? Stoked!

By Shawn Heath
From Forchheim, Germany
Mar 18, 2013
I couldn't resist uploading this cool silhouette my friend Aran took of me on Panische Zeiten.

Stich wrote:
I'm stoked to get one of these motherfuckin' burgers.

+1! Damn I miss Five Guys!