I love stickers! Where are they?

By engineer1984
From Ogden, UT
Dec 6, 2012

Any ideas??

Any cool stickers that you've found and know where to get em?

Cheers,
Andy W

By Matt N
From Santa Barbara, CA
Dec 6, 2012
OTL

engineer1984 wrote:
Okay, I love stickers. I am sending in to get my first Mtn Project sticker. I am buying stickers off of ebay. The problem? All these stickers are gear related. I just got back from a trip to Red Rocks and I can't find any worthwhile stickers that combine Red Rocks and climbing. Do you guys know of places that sell location type stickers? I'm looking for something more exciting and creative than "RR" on an oval sticker. A lot of times you find stickers that seem to be one size fit all.. just change one word and viola! you have a new location that you've climbed at. Any ideas?? Any cool stickers that you've found and know where to get em? Cheers, Andy W

Having never been to RR yet, I could only contribute the following bumper sticker design for now:

By 20 kN
From Hawaii
Dec 6, 2012

Matt N wrote:

Ha, well apparently some disagree:

By Tristan B
From La Crescenta, CA
Dec 6, 2012
Hanging out on Royal Arches

Word on the street is climbing stickers on your car = break ins and stolen gear.

By cdec
From SLC and Moab, ut
Dec 6, 2012

Didn't take long for that cyber smackdown to occur.

By Woodchuck ATC
Dec 6, 2012
Rock Wars, RRG, 2008

Got so many stickers left over from the RRG Rocktoberfest, I've run out of places to stick them. Agree that you might invite thieves if your car is covered....be sure to add some NRA and Army stickers too.

By GregT
Dec 6, 2012

Home is where you hook up
Grand Canyon

By saint_john
Dec 7, 2012

Tristan B wrote:

climbing stickers, cycling stickers, stickers on a car says "cool stuff inside!"

By clay meier
Dec 7, 2012
Thats Me

you can put stickers in other places than your car. they stick to a lot of things

By Matt N
From Santa Barbara, CA
Dec 7, 2012
OTL

Tristan B wrote:

Funny, when it comes to surf car & stickers, not many think this way, but with climbing gear, I definitely do.

By Matt N
From Santa Barbara, CA
Dec 7, 2012
OTL

20 kN wrote:
Ha, well apparently some disagree:

I'm trying to be 'local' brah.

By Spam
Dec 7, 2012

stickers of unicorns anybody????????
so I can slap them on my buddy's car bhahahahahahahaaa!!!!!!!!!

By Sunny-D
From SLC, Utah
Dec 7, 2012
Top of Jah-Man Sister Superior

Stickers make really cool Garbage can decorations. I have a couple that I use in my office and they are really fun and make a great conversation piece. You cover the can with stickers, you don't have to worry about car break ins... The bonus is that you can let people know what you are into... Unicorns, Places you have been, or the cool gear companies that you like and support.
Dallen

By coldatom
From Cambridge, MA
Dec 7, 2012
Jurassic Park

Spam wrote:
stickers of unicorns anybody???????? so I can slap them on my buddy's car bhahahahahahahaaa!!!!!!!!!

<a href='http://pbfcomics.com' target='_blank' rel='nofollow' >pbfcomics.com</a>
pbfcomics.com

Perry Bible Fellowship. Best comics ever.

By AdamB
From Charlotte, NC
Dec 7, 2012
Black Boulder Problem, sent after a generous skin donation

i just ate a sandwich. Im sorry, what were we talking about?

By Adam Leavy
From Asheville, NC
Dec 8, 2012
rumbling bald

friends of red rock canyon

By mozeman
Dec 9, 2012

Adam Leavy wrote:
friends of red rock canyon

there is more than just one red rock in red rockS!!!

By Woodchuck ATC
Dec 9, 2012
Rock Wars, RRG, 2008

Yes, it is the Red Rocks of Red Rock Canyon....many many red rocks available for our enjoyment.