Girl in Las Vegas wants to climb!!

By Leentje Schade
From Las vegas, nevada
Oct 23, 2012

Email me at leentjeschade@hotmail.com or text me 6315727967 please!

By willeslinger
From Golden, Colorado
Oct 23, 2012
I was pretty bummed when they didn't greenlight my "Bourne Identity" style reboot of The Eiger Sanction. This was from the rough draft's first act.

Leentje Schade wrote:
Hello I'm traveling the states and am currently in Las Vegas and just saw the red rock boulders from the sky. I brought my climbing shoes. No ither gear unfortunately but really would like to climb tomorrow 24-10 or any day after before I leave. Email me at leentjeschade@hotmail.com or text me 6315727967 please! I have no transportation and couldnt find a bus to red rocks. But any location is fine by me. I weigh about 130 pounds and used to climb a 6a+ but have been on holiday for the last 5 weeks so I might be a little rusty right now.

I'll blame it on a language barrier. But that sounds oddly like a climbing themed mail order bride spam email

By Leentje Schade
From Las vegas, nevada
Oct 24, 2012

Haha uhmm thank you? I thought it said up there to not be a jerk? I am just trying to find someone to climb with. And I'm not strong enough or interested in climbing with people more than double my weight or that only want to climb super hard stuff. I'm going to Red Rocks tomorrow so the post worked fine for other people.

By ben jammin
From Moab, UT
Oct 24, 2012
Aesthetics

Leentje Schade wrote:
Haha uhmm thank you? I thought it said up there to not be a jerk?

The line between being a jerk and being funny on this website is oh so thin. Good luck in your search.

By Knickerbocker
From Los Angeles, CA
Oct 24, 2012
Traversing a slab of adirondack granite on a windy descent of Colden.

Hey, not sure when you're leaving but I'm heading to Las Vegas on Friday and was planning on bouldering Saturday and Sunday. I haven't climbed Red Rocks before so I can't promise any local insights or decent beta but I do have a car, a crash pad, and healthy amount of social graces.

By M Sprague
From New England
Oct 24, 2012

Knickerbocker wrote:
... and healthy amount of social graces.

Don't believe him, Leentje. I heard he locks the windows up and sings "King of the Road" over and over again while driving 25 miles an hour and farting out the accents while on road trips.

By Knickerbocker
From Los Angeles, CA
Oct 24, 2012
Traversing a slab of adirondack granite on a windy descent of Colden.

Dad? Is that you?

By Leentje Schade
From Las vegas, nevada
Oct 25, 2012

Haha im going to red rocks today. I'll be here the weekend unless I find somehow to go to that beanfest thing. Why U make America so bigg!!? In Holland everything is under 2 hours away by car, if not you are either in the North sea or in Germany or Belgium.
Send me a text.
I wont mind to spend the rest if my holiday climbing!!