FREE to a good home!

By The Countess of Monterey
Me
My husband's "rack" !

By Chris I
From Fresno, CA
First trad lead.
I'll take it. Although please include a picture of him so I know to avoid him around the crag. I'm sure he won't take too kindly to its disappearance.

By Ana Tine
May 6, 2013
hahhahaha..... if my future spouse gave away or absconded with my rack I would be really pissed off! I'd rather they take the dishes or some clothes I never wear

By NorCalNomad
From San Francisco
May 6, 2013
I'll trade you for some honest communication skills, it seems like you might be needing those.

By The Countess of Monterey
Me
Chris I wrote:

All I ever hear is : climbing this, climbing that! None of the house chores get his attention. I have to do it all myself. No slaves live in this house! I had it! I told him many times that an old gizzard like him should stop fooling around with child's toys and grow up!
I got his toys in my hot little hands now!

By CraigS.
May 6, 2013
May be easier to just hold it ransom until he gets a few of his chores complete.

By FrankPS
From Atascadero, CA
Ellenor?

By Jeremy Hand
slopey
Sounds like your husband will soon be inquiring about a new wife...?

By Jeremy Hand
slopey
FrankPS wrote:
Ellenor?

By Avi Katz
Jeremy Hand wrote:
Sounds like your husband will soon be inquiring about a new wife...?

Or the authorities might be inquiring about a missing partner..

By Christopher Gibson
From Frisco, Texas
May 6, 2013
Live to Work not Work to Live.  We Love Our Jobs!!...
I alot of honeydos get done around my house in the Spring, Summer and Fall. It all seems to revolve around my climbing trips. Coincedence? No, but it works great and we both know the deal. Im sure others are the same. I just got back from Boulder this morning but the Wifey got a new bed, the piles of junk on back porch hualed to dump and I powerwashed the casa. All the day before I left. Its a give and take. But my rack, thats a tough one.

By chuffnugget
From Bolder, CO
FrankPS wrote:
Ellenor?

he/she/it LIVES!

By Tony B
From Around Boulder, CO
May 6, 2013
Got Milk? How about forearm pump? Tony leads "...
David Sahalie wrote:
he/she/it LIVES!

IT.
And when she offered to give someone her husband's "rack" I went somewhere else with that and was going to suggest swingers.com or somewhere for her where guys were looking for that kind of adventure.
Here most are just looking for climbing stuff, and most know ellanor well enough not to be interested in the rest.

By Ana Tine
May 6, 2013
Has anyone ever divorced over climbing?

Who is this "Ellenor" entity, I gather she was a troll of some sort? Stories!

By Logan Schiff
From Brooklyn, NY
May 6, 2013
I actually enjoyed this troll and Chris's response.

By robrobrobrob
Honey.. is that you? :D

By Sir Wanksalot
From County Jail
Caprinae monkey wrote:
Who is this "Ellenor" entity, I gather she was a troll of some sort? Stories!

Dude,

By Sir Wanksalot
From County Jail
robrobrobrob wrote:
Honey.. is that you? :D

Brother, you need to smackthatbithcup!

By Ana Tine
Sir Wanksalot wrote:
Dude, Elena, Stinky hippy, ELLENOR, mitch, some other crap, and most recently Liberty, was/is the most loved and hated troll on this site. A few years back she was running her mouth to a bunch of Hardmen about how much she knew as a seasoned climber. They attacked as one would expect. She changed her name and started to really piss everyone off. I believe Tony B routinely gets her new alias' banned, but she ALWAYS comes back. It's funny for a minute or two. Especially when things are slow at the old joby job... Like now.

Thanks for the background info. It seems like EricSchmidt was all set to dethrone her until his mysterious disappearance as of late.

By Sir Wanksalot
From County Jail
Caprinae monkey wrote:

Man, that schmidt guy didn't have scmidt on elena! Too bad her old post's and alias' have been removed cause her antics are way over the top. Like batshit crazy woman style over the top.

By The Countess of Monterey
May 7, 2013
Me
Caprinae monkey wrote:
Has anyone ever divorced over climbing? Who is this "Ellenor" entity, I gather she was a troll of some sort? Stories!

Ellenor Stone is a legend, an adventurer, a wonderer, an outlaw....arguably voted the most interesting person in the month of April, 2013. And the " most lived through vacariously" via social media person.
P.S. People from Rhode Island, I pity you.....
P.s. I did divorce over climbing, and training in general, money and just my character as a person too, hb #1 ....
No thank you, I dont like women or swingers...happy just the way I am with who I am with....just saying...
Yes, it's gnarly! Goddam it Jesus W. Christ!

By Padraig
May 7, 2013
The Countess of Monterey wrote:

Although this Countess identity is trying to pass itself off as Ellinor, I'm not buying it. While not the best grammar, it is miles above the incoherent facsimile of English that Ellinor posted. And it has yet to rattle off the three or four straight posts to try to complete half a thought.

By Brigette
From Seattle, WA
May 7, 2013
At the anchors.
Padraig wrote:

This.

By Finn the Human
From The Land of Ooo
May 7, 2013
Mathematical!
Sir Wanksalot wrote:
Brother, you need to smackthatbithcup!

What's a bith cup?

By Peter D.
May 7, 2013
"Has anyone ever divorced over climbing?"

While climbing wasn't the only factor it certainly contributed to my getting divorced.

Buying new gear got to be ridiculous when I think about it now. I resorted to hiding shit in my closet or truck, hell I caught flack for buying a new pair of running shoes when the old ones wore out. On this one trip to Indian Creek while I was sorting gear for the day one of my buddies, thinking it would be funny, decided to instigate an argument between her and I by saying, "Hey are these NEW cams, when did you get them?" Her head spun around so fast and the glare in her eyes could have melted metal. She was pissed the rest of the weekend, I never heard the end of it either.

Anyway, yeah when we finally split up I would say climbing definitely contributed to our demise.

back to the countess

By mitchy
From nunya gotdamn business.
May 7, 2013
Sir Wanksalot, don't bring me into this bro. Countess, if you don't want your man out climbin' all the time, put on some little nightie, and prance around a little.

Page 1 of 2.  1  2   Next>   Last>>