Free nut on sundial crack.

By photocodo
From Hendersonville, NC
Apr 23, 2013
The "crack"

I climbed sundial crack at looking glass yesterday with my brother and he pulled out his nut tool to bust out my BD #9 and dropped the tool. He wasn't able to get it out so we just left it. It is about 1/2 way up the second (5.8) pitch. Finders keepers to who ever gets there first.

By Derrick W
From Salt Lake City, UT
Apr 23, 2013

Thank you for not having the audacity to ask for it back. It is truly refreshing.

By EricSchmidt
Apr 23, 2013

Or offering up a 6 pack for its return...

By Marc H
From Lafayette, CO
Apr 23, 2013

EricSchmidt wrote:
Or offering up a 6 pack for its return...

I'd happily take a 6 pack for returning his nut. Good 6 pack = $8-9; used Stopper = $4-6.

By photocodo
From Hendersonville, NC
Apr 24, 2013
The "crack"

Happy nut hunting!!

By Garret Nuzzo-Jones
From Salt Lake City, UT
Apr 24, 2013
Cleaning up in Jenny Lake.

photocodo wrote:
I guess if it were a more expensive piece of gear i may ask for it back, but if its worth asking for it back its probably worth raping back down to get it. Just my opinion:) Happy nut hunting!!

Whoa, no need for that. Nobody should get raped over a nut.

By Ben Brotelho
From Albany, NY
Apr 24, 2013
Epic free solo with a pack on

Garret Nuzzo-Jones wrote:
Whoa, no need for that. Nobody should get raped over a nut.

or...under a nut? Eeek

By EricSchmidt
Apr 24, 2013

Marc H wrote:

Right, that was my point. I have seen past posts where people have offered a six pack for the return of a nut.