Login with Facebook
 ADVANCED
Free nut on sundial crack.
View Latest Posts in This Forum or All Forums
   Page 1 of 1.  
Follow replies to this topic? Notify me at the top of web site.
1

Email me.
 
 
By photocodo
From Hendersonville, NC
Apr 23, 2013
The "crack"
I climbed sundial crack at looking glass yesterday with my brother and he pulled out his nut tool to bust out my BD #9 and dropped the tool. He wasn't able to get it out so we just left it. It is about 1/2 way up the second (5.8) pitch. Finders keepers to who ever gets there first.

FLAG
By Derrick W
From Salt Lake City, UT
Apr 23, 2013
Thank you for not having the audacity to ask for it back. It is truly refreshing.

FLAG
By EricSchmidt
Apr 23, 2013
Or offering up a 6 pack for its return...

FLAG
By Marc H
From Lafayette, CO
Apr 23, 2013
The Cathedral Spires in RMNP, left to right: Stile...
EricSchmidt wrote:
Or offering up a 6 pack for its return...


I'd happily take a 6 pack for returning his nut. Good 6 pack = $8-9; used Stopper = $4-6.

FLAG
By photocodo
From Hendersonville, NC
Apr 24, 2013
The "crack"
I guess if it were a more expensive piece of gear i may ask for it back, but if its worth asking for it back its probably worth raping back down to get it. Just my opinion:)
Happy nut hunting!!

FLAG
By Garret Nuzzo-Jones
From Salt Lake City, UT
Apr 24, 2013
Cleaning up in Jenny Lake.
photocodo wrote:
I guess if it were a more expensive piece of gear i may ask for it back, but if its worth asking for it back its probably worth raping back down to get it. Just my opinion:) Happy nut hunting!!

Whoa, no need for that. Nobody should get raped over a nut.

FLAG
By Ben Brotelho
From Albany, NY
Apr 24, 2013
Epic free solo with a pack on
Garret Nuzzo-Jones wrote:
Whoa, no need for that. Nobody should get raped over a nut.


or...under a nut? Eeek

FLAG
By EricSchmidt
Apr 24, 2013
Marc H wrote:
I'd happily take a 6 pack for returning his nut. Good 6 pack = $8-9; used Stopper = $4-6.


Right, that was my point. I have seen past posts where people have offered a six pack for the return of a nut.

FLAG
 


Follow replies to this topic? Notify me at the top of web site.
1

Email me.
Page 1 of 1.