Fox Valley Indoor Climbing

By Eric'sascend
Mar 11, 2014

In Oshkosh, I work in the climbing wall at the YMCA. Opportunities are now growing for adults to climb here. We now have multiple routes and are in the midst of changing some, so come check it out. Wednesdays from 6-8pm we have climbing for adults only and Sundays from 12-2pm, it will serve as a good warm up before the snow clears.

By Woodchuck ATC
Mar 11, 2014
Rock Wars, RRG, 2008

Where? the Fox Valley as far as I know it, is on the Fox river in western suburbs of Chicago area. Where are you located? Oshkosh Wisc?

By brianjames
From Appleton, WI
Mar 11, 2014
Working on a boulder problem in yosemite, can't remember the name of the problem

Woodchuck ATC wrote:

The Fox Valley: Oshkosh-Neenah-Appleton corridor in Northeast Wisconsin.

Hey that is great some more indoor climbing is opening in the area. Appleton could definitely use a gym. We've been without one since vertical stronghold closed many years ago.

By Eric'sascend
Mar 12, 2014

Yeah it's at the Oshkosh, Wi YMCA, and it's 3303 west 20th ave, 54904.

By James M Schroeder
From Sauk County, WI
Mar 14, 2014
Photo by Pete "Coach" Arndt

Woodchuck ATC wrote:

This is a source of confusion, there are two Fox Valleys and two Fox Rivers.

By jon jugenheimer
From Madison
Mar 14, 2014
hi

One river flows north and one river flows south. Yet they both start in Wisco!