Found... satchel of goodies at poudre canyon palace.

By BBarryAK
Feb 14, 2014
I have found a satchel of things near the base of the route monstrosity at the palace in the poudre canyon. There are some great "Tobacco" smoking devices in here long with some great "Tobacco." describe the contents and its yours. I live in fort collins.

Cheers, Brian

By Mitch Musci
From Fort Collins, CO
Feb 14, 2014
LOL! Someone got ahead of themselves with the ol' wacky tabacky.

By Locker
From Yucca Valley, CA
Feb 15, 2014
...
Losing climbing gear is bad enough. But losing your SHIT?

Unacceptable!

You should just keep the stuff and enjoy it.

By DoNstamos
From Dumont, CO
Feb 15, 2014
Rifle
That tabacco could be laced with the pot.

By Locker
From Yucca Valley, CA
Feb 15, 2014
...
and that pot could be laced with heroin.

Make sure and SAVE me some!

By Dave Bn
From Fort Collins, CO
Feb 15, 2014
Dreamweaver
It's legal now. I think we can officially dispatch the innuendo and double entendre.

By DoNstamos
From Dumont, CO
Feb 15, 2014
Rifle
^^ plus it's MP. Everyone on this site has tripped on the pot at one point or another. I like Barry's integrity. What if it belongs to some poor kid in frisco trying to become a pro skier/climber?! People need their medicine!! Merica!

By BBarryAK
Feb 15, 2014
All good points gentlemen! I suppose it is legal at this point but I figured whoever may have left it would be more likely to claim it if the post was a little less blunt. Don't want to sound like a poorly orchestrated 1970s C.O.P.S sting operation hahaha. Im not a smoker I prefer a good six pack of some good fort collins beer, and this crag is always filled with good young people who would appreciate their stuff back.

By Dave Bn
From Fort Collins, CO
Feb 15, 2014
Dreamweaver
BBarryAK wrote:

And I commend your efforts, the world needs more honest people.