Found Camera at Technicolor Wall (Indian Creek)

By Highlander
From Ouray, CO
Oct 23, 2012
Found a camera at Technicolor Wall at Indian Creek last week. Describe camera and will try to get it back to you.

Dan

By Mike
From Phoenix
Oct 23, 2012
Doing the jump-across off The Mace.  I never get tired of this climb.  Photo by Wednesday Hugus.
Highlander, meet Tera:

mountainproject.com/v/lost-can...

By Tera
Oct 26, 2012
I hope this is the camera, It is a cannon g12 in a black case. There should be photos of me on the card that is in it along with alot of photos of a yellow lab. I left it at the bottom of whales back or maybe color me bad ass on the technicolor wall on 10/16. Thank you so much for checking! I attached a photo of me to check against the photos on the camera
This is me and my dog:)
This is me and my dog:)

By Highlander
From Ouray, CO
Oct 28, 2012
That's the camera. Let me know how to get it back you.

By Tera
Oct 29, 2012
Thank you so much for finding my camera and for checking the lost and found on mtn project! I can send you money so you can mail it to my home in Salt Lake City or I think there is a way I can send money on pay pal. Let me know what is more convenient for you. THanks again

By Tera
Oct 29, 2012
Actually I just looked into the paypal thing and it is really easy, so if you will just ship the camera to my address in SLC and let me know how much it costs I will send you money through your email address if that is alright with you.
My address is
Tera Richardson
952 E Kensington Ave
SLC UT 84105
What email address should I use to send money?

By Highlander
From Ouray, CO
Oct 30, 2012
Mailed camera this morning, you should have it by the end of the week I would think. Postage was $5.35, my paypal address is: chossrock@yahoo.com

By Tera
Oct 31, 2012
Thank you so much you are awesome! I am so happy that honest people still exist. Enjoy your winter, thanks again.