Route Guide - iPhone / Android - Partners - Forum - Photos - Deals - What's New
Do you know how to save your partner's life?

By T.R.I.P.
Apr 7, 2012

The Technical Rescue Instruction Project is a non-profit organization offering affordable and comprehensive rescue clinics to climbers nationwide. Visit our blog to see how you can get involved: <a href='http://therescueproj.blogspot.com' target='_blank' rel='nofollow' >therescueproj.blogspot.com</a>
The Technical Rescue Instruction Project is a non-profit organization offering affordable and comprehensive rescue clinics to climbers nationwide. Visit our blog to see how you can get involved: therescueproj.blogspot.com

By T.R.I.P.
Apr 7, 2012

Our courses are conceptually based on a hybrid of guiding and rope access techniques. We have a curriculum for three courses ranging from the basics of improvised ascension and descent to rescuing your partner on a traverse and bringing him/her back to the rappel route. T.R.I.P. will be a SPRAT member company, and plans to work with fire departments and SAR organizations worldwide, so this will be a good way to get your in with the rope access industry.

By T.R.I.P.
Apr 7, 2012

Please use this forum to direct any questions regarding rescue, our mission, or how to get involved. Or you can contact T.R.I.P. at theRescueProj@gmail.com

By T.R.I.P.
Apr 10, 2012

Yosemite Rescue Instruction Videos

T.R.I.P. is in the middle of a fundraising campaign to gain funds to shoot the most comprehensive rescue footage caught on film, thousands of feet off the deck in Yosemite Valley.

Andy Bardon and Ian Cotter-Brown have committed to this project as videographers, but first we must gain the funds to shoot.

Andy is currently shooting on Everest for National Geographic, and Ian Cotter-Brown has recently started a small grassroots production company that needs work and funds to continually improve. This team will guarantee that our digital media products are of the highest quality.

Please click on the link to pledge in our pre-sales event to insure the health of our organization as we begin to execute our mission!

Yosemite Rescue Instruction Videos

By Buff Johnson
Apr 10, 2012
smiley face

Sounds awesome, good luck with it!

By T.R.I.P.
Apr 11, 2012

Thanks Buff. We're in the process of training our instructors for each region. If you know of anyone with the aptitude to learn our systems and curriculum, and possesses the necessary soft skills (is likeable) please refer them to our blog and my email. Instructors will be paid.

theRescueProj@gmail.com