Directions to the greatest boulder problem in the universe

By Tom Hanson
Aug 22, 2008
Climber Drawing
Upon entering the area, drive in a bit further and park. Take the trail between the trees for a short distance and turn right at the shrub. A little ways past the shrub you will come upon a rock. Turn at the rock and continue until you see the dead log. From the dead log you can see the next rock, which is passed on the left. Now go up the hill until you see the unobvious boulder, which may or may not be chalked.

By Adam Stackhouse
Aug 22, 2008
Courtright Reservoir, September 2013
HERE is it.

By Not So Famous Old Dude
From Denver, CO
Aug 22, 2008
Oh, you have to turn "right" at the shrub. I was in that area recently, and went left there. I ended up in a completely different drainage that had no bouldering opportunities whatsoever. I just did some general hiking in the area, sprawled out and took a nap in a flowery meadow until flies woke me up, then meandered back to the truck. I passed a guy on the way out that had a heinous flapper, and he bummed some athletic tape off me. I assume he found the problem.

By Robert 560
From The Land of the Lost
Aug 22, 2008
Secret Crag
I've often looked for that boulder problem. I'm glad you FINALLY posted the correct approach beta.

By Michael John Gray
From Queensbury, NY
Aug 23, 2008
im stoked on the quality of this wonderful climb!
aSick Prob for sure!

By Ryan Palo
From Bend, oregon
Aug 23, 2008
Me
Check It Yo

By batman spaghetti
From Carbondale, Colorado
Aug 23, 2008
A nice, relaxing day at the beach, Ingmar Bergman ...
It's definitely chalked, ticked, and blogged of. Oh, also, I stashed six crashpads under the tree with bark.

By Lee Smith
Sep 1, 2008
You can love your rope but you can't "LOVE&qu...
I hope this topo clears up any question as to where this excellent problem is.

Secret Boulder
Secret Boulder

Click to enrage, er, I mean enlarge.

By erik wellborn
From manitou springs
Sep 1, 2008
Top of Bridalveil, feelin good
Ryan Palo wrote:
That's not how you get to that sick blue sit-down-start problem in the gym. It left after the sweaty guy wearing a beenie spotting way too close to that cute blonde girl's ass, slight right pass that sick V4+ dyno, straight ahead on that radical 6 foot vert wall. Check It Yo

Dont forget the barb wire tatoo and nipple rings, Yo! Not that theres anything wrong with that....

By Kat A
From Bart and Lisa Ville, CO
Sep 4, 2008
Summit of Chasm View
Ah Lee, thanks for the topo - very helpful!