Route Guide - iPhone / Android - Partners - Forum - Photos - Deals - What's New - School of Rock
L to R R to L Alpha
South facing great for winter climbing on warmer days with sun. In summer better to start in morning and bring bug spray of course. Great collection of climbs from 5.5 to 5.11+. Most routes on the left and middle are accessible from the top so they can be TR'd. To setup TR's on the right side of wall tie into middle anchors and gently traverse right to the next anchors. Sometimes you can downclimb to the ledge other times you might have to go up and over. But highly recommend you tie in at the anchors so as not to slide off.
Same access as Sax Wall.
14 Total Routes
Browse More Classics in Diagonals Wall
Mountain Project's determination of some of the classic, most popular, highest rated routes for Diagonals Wall:
12) Quantum Chaos 5.9 5c 17 VI 17 HVS 5a Sport, 40'
03) Ramp Of Death 5.9+ 5c 17 VI 17 E1 5a R Trad, Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 50'
09) Boltway to Heaven 5.10a 6a 18 VI+ 18 E1 5a Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 50'
11) Packen Wir Es An!!!! 5.10a 6a 18 VI+ 18 E1 5a Sport, TR, 50'
01) Hot German Babe 5.10a 6a 18 VI+ 18 E1 5a Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 50'
07) Dirty bolts and their done dirt cheap 5.10a 6a 18 VI+ 18 E1 5a Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 50'
08) Supercalifragalisticexpi-BOLT-adocious 5.10- 6a 18 VI+ 18 E1 5a Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 50'
02) Nick The Wonder Dog 5.11b 6c 23 VIII- 23 E3 5c Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 50'
04) Barron Von Mischke 5.11+ 7a 24 VIII 24 E4 6a Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 1'
Featured Route For Diagonals Wall
04) Barron Von Mischke 5.11+ 7a 24 VIII 24 E4 6a MN : Sandstone : ... : Diagonals Wall
Same start as Ramp of Death but finish straight up. The cool crux is at the last 15 feet. Work the drill holes to the right of the bolts. There are lips on them that you lie back. If you can get your foot in the little slot in the drill hole and then big throw to ledge on left left of bolt. You can also go up left on ledges but the lie back is way too cool. Finish on tiny ledges to the right of the anchor.Mostly 5.8 moves until the top panel. You can escape right if you can't do it.Try to avoid ...[more] Browse More Classics in MN
Latest Regional Forum Messages
From Midwest Go to Forum | What's New | Post New Topic