2. The pit 5.9 FA - Nathan Brown Either stick clip the first bolt or take care reaching it due to the bad landing. Climb up and right past 3 bolts to ledge beneath large roof and a 2 bolt anchor. Note: these bolts are cheap redheads and can easily be removed and re-drilled for better bolts if anyone decides the route is worthy.
3. Arete 5.11 FA - Nathan Brown Start on previous but traverse right past bolt to arete and continue up arete past a couple bolts to same ledge and anchor. Fun route, can easily be toproped from anchor on "The Pit".
4. Imaginary Diseases 5.11 FA - Can't remember Climb the bolted line. Maybe a couple pieces of gear.
5. Fortune Cookie 5.10- FA - Orthel Brothers Climb the bolted line on sometimes loose rock.
6. Rubber Cookie 5.9 FA - Nathan Brown Climb the gear protected wall between the 2 bolt lines. There are some chicken heads down lot to sling, and one bolt at about 45' ('el cheapo bolt with small hanger). Fun climb! Bolt could stand to be replaced with a high quality version as it is an easily removable cheapo redhead.
7. Pepper Shaker 5.9 FA - Glenn Barnes and Dave Weatherly Climb the bolted line to a tree anchor. Nice Line!
8. Unnamed Danny Caldwell arete 5.11ish
9. Unnamed Danny Caldwell face 5.11ish
10. Fast Magic? 5.6 FA - who knows Very short and not worth doing.