Colette McInerney on her recent 5.14 send!

By Crux Crush
Apr 29, 2013
rock love
Check it out!

cruxcrush.com/2013/04/29/inter...

By CJC
Apr 29, 2013
"The funny thing about the type of climbing I do, is that yes, itís about performance, like you donít want to freeze, and you canít wear some skinny jeans that show your butt crack, or you canít lift your leg in, or whatever, but as long as youíre not doing crazy hiking and are just bouldering or sport climbing, I feel like I can totally get away with the cute jeans and t-shirt look"

wow.

glad you're covering such important topics as these and 'snack rock'.

what's next? best way to get that stud muffin working that V3 to notice you?

By chuffnugget
From Bolder, CO
Apr 29, 2013
Well, considering Colette climbs a full 2+ number grades harder than you and 95% of other dudes, I would say they can talk about whatever they want. Clearly, they have the climbing nailed, so now they talk about their nails.

By The Stoned Master
From Pennsylvania
Apr 29, 2013
Day Lily.
I think its great you're always posting this kind of (and different) stuff. Thanks for sharing.

By Crux Crush
Apr 29, 2013
rock love
We're just going to quote Colette on this one,

I think there's enough room for us all out there. Thanks for reading! Climb on!

By Jeff Kent
From Sedona, Az
Apr 29, 2013
Crux Crush wrote:
We're just going to quote Colette on this one, "In general, and definitely in the climbing world as well, there seems to be a lot of need for people to put things in boxes and control what they mean or what they are. Climbing is definitely a sport that doesnít need those confines. You make climbing what you want, sexy, dirty, in a gym, on a mountain, and take from it what you want. All the other stuff really doesnít matter." I think there's enough room for us all out there. Thanks for reading! Climb on!

Nice response, not all climbers have to fit your own ideal.