Cochise Stronghold guidebook announcement

By Geir
From Tucson, AZ
Jul 14, 2014
Toofast

Hey all,

I just made Toofast's first guidebook available for sale:

Toofast Topos: 50 Multipitch Climbs in Cochise Stronghold

The book is available in PDF format at this address:

www.toofasttopos.com/purchase.html

By The Stoned Master
From Pennsylvania
Jul 14, 2014
Day Lily.

Good job dude! Very cool.

By NC Rock Climber
From The Oven, AKA Phoenix
Jul 14, 2014
tanuki

Awesome.

By Red
From Arizona
Jul 14, 2014
Cobra Kai

Wow, only $9! That's awesome Geir.

By Joe G
From Phoenix, AZ
Jul 14, 2014

That's awesome bro! Thanks for all the hard work at such an affordable price!

By Christian
From Casa do Cacete
Jul 14, 2014
Ooops...

Go Toofast!

By Laine
From Reno, NV
Jul 17, 2014
Approach to Washington Column

Cochise climbers, please voice your opinion regarding the designation of Cochise as wild backcountry land-use zone verses letting it move to wilderness designation. Personally, while I feel bolting activities should be a practice of discretion, wilderness designation is often accompanied by less than ideal fixed anchors that degrade over time and it encourages the use of webbing, cord, and other unsightly soft goods that are left behind and end up as trash. It also can lead to serious access issues. I feel bolting practices should be standardized in the area to ensure that the minimal fixed hardware that is used, stays in good condition for many decades and requires little maintenance. Let your voice be heard.

www.accessfund.org/c.tmL5KhNWLrH/b.5208267/k.8C84/Action_Cen>>>

By manuel rangel
From Tempe, Arizona
Jul 18, 2014

Yes, please take action. It's easy. I would like it to remain as is.

Good work on the guide Geir, love my copy.

By Scott M. McNamara
From Tucson, Arizona
Jul 28, 2014
One Way Sunset

Amazing guidebook; amazing price. Really well done! I do not know how you ever found the time.

I just had it printed and bound and it looks beautiful!

Wow!

Thanks, Geir!

By Geir
From Tucson, AZ
Jul 28, 2014
Toofast

Wow that is great Scott! Terrific!!

Thanks to all of you for your positive remarks!

Also thanks to all of the folks who have purchased the guide. It is really exciting to be finished with the first edition.

By Joe Brophy
From San Diego
Jul 30, 2014

Geir,

After I paid I clicked the 'return to paypal@geir.com' but it never opened. I PM'ed you to see if you can help me. Looking forward to downloading the book.

Thanks,
Joe Brophy

By Geir
From Tucson, AZ
Jul 31, 2014
Toofast

Thanks Joe I am glad we got that working for you. If anyone else hits that glitch let me know and I will email you a link right away.

Thanks to all of you who have purchased the guide!

By Joe Brophy
From San Diego
Jul 31, 2014

Thanks again for all the hard work on this guide Geir. Very impressed by your work and dedication. Southern Arizona climbers are blessed to have such cool areas. I feel lucky to visit when I can.

Joe.

By Geir
From Tucson, AZ
Aug 16, 2014
Toofast

Thanks Joe!! The Stronghold is truly an amazing place. The temps are coming down and I am psyched for prime Rockfellow season!

By ikstew
From San Luis Obispo, CA
Aug 18, 2014

Thanks Geir! A great collection of topos which really made for an awesome January trip this year. I'm stoked to be able to contribute to the cause.

Keep it up!