Cochise Stronghold guidebook announcement

By Geir
From Tucson, AZ
Jul 14, 2014
Toofast

Hey all,

I just made Toofast's first guidebook available for sale:

Toofast Topos: 50 Multipitch Climbs in Cochise Stronghold

The book is available in PDF format at this address:

www.toofasttopos.com/purchase.html

By The Stoned Master
From Pennsylvania
Jul 14, 2014
Day Lily.

Good job dude! Very cool.

By NC Rock Climber
From The Oven, AKA Phoenix
Jul 14, 2014
tanuki

Awesome.

By Red
From Arizona
Jul 14, 2014
Cobra Kai

Wow, only $9! That's awesome Geir.

By Joe G
From Phoenix, AZ
Jul 14, 2014

That's awesome bro! Thanks for all the hard work at such an affordable price!

By Christian
From Casa do Cacete
Jul 14, 2014
Ooops...

Go Toofast!

By Laine
From Reno, NV
Jul 17, 2014
Approach to Washington Column

Cochise climbers, please voice your opinion regarding the designation of Cochise as wild backcountry land-use zone verses letting it move to wilderness designation. Personally, while I feel bolting activities should be a practice of discretion, wilderness designation is often accompanied by less than ideal fixed anchors that degrade over time and it encourages the use of webbing, cord, and other unsightly soft goods that are left behind and end up as trash. It also can lead to serious access issues. I feel bolting practices should be standardized in the area to ensure that the minimal fixed hardware that is used, stays in good condition for many decades and requires little maintenance. Let your voice be heard.

www.accessfund.org/c.tmL5KhNWLrH/b.5208267/k.8C84/Action_Cen>>>

By manuel rangel
From Tempe, Arizona
Jul 18, 2014
Trying to redpoint The Ugly 11c; steeper than it looks and the rock is scary in spots but good enough.

Yes, please take action. It's easy. I would like it to remain as is.

Good work on the guide Geir, love my copy.

By Scott M. McNamara
From Tucson, Arizona
13 hours ago
One Way Sunset

Amazing guidebook; amazing price. Really well done! I do not know how you ever found the time.

I just had it printed and bound and it looks beautiful!

Wow!

Thanks, Geir!

By Geir
From Tucson, AZ
10 hours ago
Toofast

Wow that is great Scott! Terrific!!

Thanks to all of you for your positive remarks!

Also thanks to all of the folks who have purchased the guide. It is really exciting to be finished with the first edition.