Climbing partners for AF, or wasatch areas

By Richard Burnett
Jul 9, 2014

I'm pretty much free any time any day and need motivated climbing partners to get out with. I just moved to SLC two months ago and have been trying to get out as much as possible. I climb Onsight 5.12 sport and get beat up on 5.11 gear( especially in little cotton). I got a couple routes I'm amped for up in AF and a couple up the death slog in neff's, but am game for anything. Any one up? Rich

By Thomas Reid Martin
From Salt Lake City, Utah
Jul 13, 2014

Hey, I'm looking to get out early Tuesday to climb. If you're interested shoot me a text, 304-282-6340.

-Thomas

By Richard Burnett
Aug 4, 2014

It amazes me that in a city of a million people and thousands of routes I just keep seeing the same small hand full of people out climbing. It also amazes me that in a place with so much rock you can drive past the climbing gym at any time and there will be tons of chimps in there climbing plastic?

By Antonio Caligiuri
From Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Aug 4, 2014
Approaching the anchors on Eclipse (5.6) at Breakneck Rocks in Connellsville, PA.

Hey guys, I'm moving to SLC this fall. Should be arriving late Oct and I'll be in need of some partners. Looking to log as much outdoor mileage as possible, so you can add one more to the list of people out climbing.

By matcheso'hoolihan
From murray, ut
Aug 4, 2014

Hey I just moved to the slc area and I'm looking for psyched partners! Climbing about a grade below you on sighting around 5.11 but trying to get into the 12s. Hit me up if you wanna clip bolts, plug some gear, or even do some practice climbing (bouldering). 9496063571

By JakeSparks
From Utah
Aug 7, 2014

Anyone want to climb the easy cracks (5.6, trad) at the beginning of Rock Canyon this afternoon (8/7), or in the future? Lemme know, 949six niner 0 - 5119 :)