Climbing partner in SLC

By Dan Candidi
From Salt Lake City, UT
Aug 14, 2014
Pulling up the roof at Witch Hunt on the Salt Lake Slips
hey everyone, im a fairly newer climber mostly familiar with spots in BCC like the slips, storm mtn, geezer, and dogwood. im looking for partners to go out and climb with and learn some new techniques and send some fun routes! ive lead climbed up to a 5.10a but feel comfortable around 5.9. i'd really like to get into some multi-pitch stuff and get a good lesson on PAS. ive got slings and locking beaners in addition to plenty of quickdraws and stuff. let me know if youre interested. i can climb pretty much every day except mon and thurs, definitely in the morning/afternoon and sometimes in evenings depending on my work schedule. let me know!

By alrag
Aug 20, 2014
Im Alan. I need to climb more. I need more partners. Im about a 10a + cl8mber. Off aug 20-22.
8015402670. .

By Terri A Roth
From Salt Lake City UT
Aug 23, 2014
Yoga pose
I sound about the same level I have wed off if u ever want to go

By Dan Candidi
From Salt Lake City, UT
Aug 23, 2014
Pulling up the roof at Witch Hunt on the Salt Lake Slips
Alan let me know for any future dates you have off, I've had to work the past few days. Teri I will let you know, this upcoming wednesday i should be free in the afternoon/evening.

Both feel free to shoot me a text at 6094589524

By NickO
From Utah
Aug 23, 2014
I also am available a lot until Sep 15th. 435-640-9566 - Nick

By Laura T
From Salt Lake City, UT
Aug 24, 2014
I am new to SLC and mostly working afternoons (starting at 2pm) or evenings (starting at 6pm) so I'm looking for AM partners for sport climbing or bouldering. Can lead up to 11a but happy to climb at any level!

By sbogert
Aug 24, 2014
Hi! I'm about the same level (I'll lead 8's and 9's, can follow 10's, maybe 11's) and i will be working nights and swings, so I'm free to climb just about every morning! 9073214983 -Sara

By Dan Candidi
From Salt Lake City, UT
Aug 24, 2014
Pulling up the roof at Witch Hunt on the Salt Lake Slips
Laura T and sbogert, I have a similar schedule mostly working evenings. The only days I cant climb are Monday and Thursday. Hit me up! 609-458-9524.

I'm also down to climb this afternoon if anyone's interested.

By sbogert
Aug 24, 2014
interested! where were you thinking?

By Ross Thompson
From SLC, UT
Aug 24, 2014
Uintas
I have off Friday/Saturdays and usually climb those days. I also hit the gym sometimes after work at 7PM throughout the week. I'm no good this week, but I'm always looking for new people to climb with! I moved to UT from Pennsylvania at the end of '13 and live in the SLC area.
Ross
724.812.7663

By Shad Williams
From Salt Lake City, UT
Aug 24, 2014
at the top of lazarus in lcc
Who wants to climb something tomorrow (Monday) around salt lake city? I have the whole day off. Shoot me a text 3343327278. Shad

By Jen Vaisman
From San Francisco, CA
Aug 26, 2014
Jam crack
Anyone wanna climb tomorrow and/or thursday opening?

By Adam Menz
From Salt Lake City, UT
Aug 28, 2014
Hank's Cave
I am new to SLC, so I have climbed at any rope climbing areas yet, but I would love to get out there. I am free most days after work (5:30), and always open for climbing on the weekends. I can lead ~10.b. If anyone is looking for a Momentum partner, I am down for that too. Shoot me a text: 830-522-0890.

By RoughneckNine0
From Subaru Impreza
Aug 28, 2014
Gonna pirate on this thread!

Visiting climber coming in next week. Sep 1st through the 11th. I'm down for TR, Sport, Trad, single or multipitch. Never bouldered outdoors but would be down to try?

Will NOT have a rack, only PPE

Name is Ben and cell is 6175389264 . Call/text

By tradvlad
Aug 28, 2014
Hi all.
I believe I contacted everybody that has their phone numbers listed and might be free in the afternoons. I'm also looking for partners. I'm new to town. I like climbing multi pitch trad, up to 5.11, I'll climb sport as well. I might jump on some boulders, but rope climbing will take priority. I've been climbing for about 7 years. I'm safe and have lots of experience to share, and still a lot to learn.

I'm available weekdays after 5 (soon i might be available after 3 as my schedule might change). Weekends I'm usually gone out of town, but there might be exceptions.

Once winter comes I want to get into ice climbing and mountaineering if anybody is down for that.

My name is Vlad. You can reach me at 352-870-9822 or vpascu42@gmail.com

By NickO
From Utah
Aug 28, 2014
Free tomorrow until 5

By tradvlad
Aug 29, 2014
Free tomorrow after 5.... one day Nick, our schedules will match up and we'll climb!