Climbing partner for easy stuff

By spencerparkin
From Salt Lake City
Jul 1, 2014
Me at work.

If anyone is looking for a partner to climb easy stuff (5.easy - 5.6), let me know. I can usually lead easy stuff in this range.

Or, better yet, if you climb 5.10 and want to mentor me (haha - I suck), that would be cool too.

My e-mail is spencerparkin@outlook.com.

(You gotta start somewhere.)

By BlayBunny
Jul 2, 2014
Me at the start of the most heinous V2 in Bishop...or at least the one I can't do, Comfort of Home.

Hi there - do you know how to lead belay, set anchors, clean anchors, etc? I just had a baby, so need to ease back in for sure, and can climb outdoors on the weekends. Are you looking to climb trad or sport?

I also need a partner to get into the gym any time during the week. I have a Momentum membership.

By spencerparkin
From Salt Lake City
Jul 2, 2014
Me at work.

Momentum is a bit too far for me to travel, unfortunately, but BCC and LCC are close enough. I'll do trad or sport and have gear for both.

I belay leaders and top-ropers, rap off of self-built trad anchors, and clean anchors, etc.

Anyone up for Reservoir Ridge?

By Terri A Roth
From Salt Lake City UT
Jul 7, 2014
Yoga pose

I am also looking for climbing partners. I have Wednesdays off thurs after 6 and fri after 4 pm all day sat and Sunday I lead up to easy 5.9 on sport and 5.7 on trad I can follow much harder :)

By Ryan202
From West Jordan, UT
Jul 7, 2014

Sent a PM to you. I lead 5.7 trad, only lead a few 5.8s so far. Lead moderate sport routes. Prefer multi-pitch trad. I work an 8-5 job, so weekdays I can usually meet at about 5:30pm, and weekends whenever.

By koyote
Jul 11, 2014

Hey guys. ALSo looking for climbing partners. I have all the gear and can lead up to about an 5.8 right now. My name is ky, 25 and I live down in highland. Some great climbing up American fork, Provo and in draper. I work 8-5 so can pretty much any day after five. Weekends super free! Email me. Koburgin@gmail.com

By spencerparkin
From Salt Lake City
Jul 13, 2014
Me at work.

Just remember that if you say you'll show up, actually do it. Keyword: integrity.

Here's another keyword: restitution.

By Sunny-D
From SLC, Utah
Jul 13, 2014
Top of Jah-Man Sister Superior

Spencer,
Dallen

By spencerparkin
From Salt Lake City
Jul 13, 2014
Me at work.

Sunny-D wrote:
Spencer, I would be up for going out especially if you would dawn patrol with me. I have been climbing for a long time and am very safe. I climb a bit harder then you, but right now am just looking for milage and wanting to get out on a regular basis. The catch is I wont be available until after the 24th going to Alaska for a bit. Would love to get out after that though. I would throw this request out to anyone interested in getting out. I really want to get more early morning milage in. PM me. Dallen

PM sent.

By adrichavez
From SLC,UT
2 days ago

hey spencer
with notice i'm usually available on thurs/fri anytime and sat/sun during the day.
i have a membership to momentum if you ever want to head to the gym.