climbing partner for ashville area, anytime may

By Brandon Griep
From Telluride, CO
May 8, 2014
pervertical sanctuary, thanks pete

hey im visiting from co. looking for someone to climb with while my buddy is working. ill be here all of may and would love to climb everything. i can lead 10's trad and sport and have a full rack. give me a call

brandon

By Adam Paashaus
From Greensboro, North Carolina
May 8, 2014
After you get done climbing be sure to head up to the summit for sunset. Its only a 10 minute walk from the main wall. Don't forget your headlamp.

How about Sat? Weather looks best down in the Piedmont. Would you come down to Moore's? Cant make a trip to NC and not at least get a taste of the steeps over there!

By Brandon Griep
From Telluride, CO
May 9, 2014
pervertical sanctuary, thanks pete

tomorrow im busy but do have sun, mon, tues free
#720-three two four- zero 79 zero

brandon

By ryan nadlonek
From boulder, co
May 13, 2014
bliss state park

I'm in Asheville for the next few weeks, also from Colorado. I've got a pair of shoes and my harness with me and that's all. I'm psyched on bouldering and sport, and I can follow trad fine (i've done plenty of multi-pitch in Eldorado and around CO). I will send you a text message. I'm especially looking to get out next week (may 20-27), because i have nothing planned during that time. a trip to the red river gorge sounds especially exciting. i have no knowledge about climbing around here, so i'm stoked to check out whatever. peace

ryan

By David Grahek
From Kill Devil Hills, NC
May 14, 2014

Looking to climb at Rumbling Bald Friday morning and into afternoon. Let me know if that works for you.

By Paul Hutton
From Jacksonville, NC
May 14, 2014
Stokolm, Messina, Sicily.

I'm interested in hooking up this weekend. I lead easy 5.11 sport. I have over a dozen draws. Have a little experience with trad. I had to start over on climbing gear, due to my entire bag getting stolen. I only have 3 cams. I live in Jacksonville, so I'll drive anywhere! Everything's at least 5 hours away.