Climbing, bouldering, mountaineering in South America from december to April 2013

By Tofliestheworld
Nov 30, 2013

Hey all,

I will be traveling in South America from December to April, going from Bolivia to Panama, and I would be very glad to meet climbers on the way. I know it's vague, but if you are there, let me know, I don't have any defined itinerary and I'll be glad to do a detour and climb with someone.

Christophe

By Ann Mikaela
Dec 3, 2013

Hi!

I will arrive in Santiago the 15th of December, just contact me if plan to head a bit further south. I would be keen for a lot of climbing and hiking

Mikaela
annmikaela@gmail.com

By Robert Nunn
From London, United Kingdom
Dec 3, 2013

Hi,

I'm planning on being in Ecuador around mid-January and will be looking to do some mountaineering, as well as some hiking. At the moment, I'm looking at Cotopaxi and Chimborazo or Cayambe, depending on what's in condition. My dates are quite vague at the moment, so give me a shout if you will be around Ecuador and I can try to firm up some dates.

Cheers,
Rob.

By Sam Keller
Dec 6, 2013
Finger cracking in Indian Creek!

Hey man. I'm here in Suesca Colombia till march at least, probably May....

I've got a trad rack that we can play with.

Let me know when you're near.

(Doing some trips to El Cucuy)

By Chris Clarke
From La Paz, BO
Dec 6, 2013

I live in La Paz but will be in the US from mid-December to early January. If you are around after that we could go climbing. It'll be the rainy season but you can still rock climb most days and it's possible to get some decent days in the mountains too. It's a good time of year for skiing here.

By Jordan Collins
From Templeton, California
Dec 6, 2013

Hey ill be in SA from december 25th until june or so... Looking for people to climb with as well would love to meet up. Starting out in Hatun Machay on the 1st and heading down to cochamo around the 15th.. open to destinations. Shoot me an email if any one. or ALL of you are interested in doin climbin.
Jordan Collins

collinssterlingjordan@gmail.com

By Tofliestheworld
Dec 9, 2013

Hey all, that's great, so I should be around La paz late in january, then I will go up pretty quickly to Columbia, I should be in Columbia early in March. I haven t climb much in a year, I used to climb somewhere around 6c/7a.
So here is my email adress if someone wants to catch up on the way.
Can t wait to do some climbing with you in those great places.
thevch@hotmail.fr

By Tofliestheworld
Dec 9, 2013

Sam, can you please send me an email? I will write you when I ll get there, hopefully we can catch up if you stay until May.
Cheers