|Photos:||Recent | Best | Popular|
|Administrators:||Aaron Hobson, Jason Halladay, Anthony Stout, LeeAB, Marta Reece, Kristine Hoffman (sitewide)|
|Submitted By:||Williampenner on Jun 20, 2008|
|re: Coming to Sedona for spring break, and am looking for some information etc.||Paul Zander||4 hours ago|
|re: Moving to Flagstaff where do you guys climb in August?||David Deville||7 hours ago|
|re: Save The Homestead Campaign||kennoyce||13 hours ago|
|re: NEW GUIDEBOOK! SQUEEZING THE LEMMON III is finally here! Order Now!||1Eric Rhicard||16 hours ago|
|Paradise Fork August 3-4||Forest Altherr||2 days ago|
|re: East Clear Creek - Best Camping and Guidebook?||Simon W||2 days ago|
|re: What's the easiest way from top of the knife edge of the shield to the crest?||docsavage||2 days ago|
|re: Looking for guide 10/17||JD Kendall||3 days ago|
|Comments on Clandestine Wall||Add Comment|
|Show which comments —
From: ABQ, NM
Aug 4, 2008
Routes from left to right, I think,
1. unknown easier than 5.10
2. unknown easier than 5.10
3. Dossier 5.11 shallow left facing corner
4. Wiretap 5.10 fun horizontals to roof then flaring cracks and lower angle
5. unknown 5.10 I was told by someone that this was actually Wiretap?
6. Cloak and Dagger 5.11, if this is not the right location Bill, please post a change
7. Skinwalker 5.10+ starts off the left end of a ledge and climbs a crack though a seris of roofs to the top of the wall
8. Autum Ivy 5.12- starts off the right end of the ledge and climbs thin crack and some face moves to an anchor on a ledge, can lower with a 70m
9. Cat Daddy 5.13- next crack right of autum ivy, climb the crack till it peeters out then hard moves to the event horizon anchor, or continue up worse rock and heavey lichen to the autum ivy anchor
10. Event Horizon 5.14- the obvious bolt line that heads straight up the imaculate red wall, shares the first 2 bolts of thunderstruck
11. Thunderstruck 5.12+ the right trending bolted arete
12. unknown 5.10? I belive there is a route on the wall right of the gully that is 5.10 or 5.11
If anyone has more info on the unknow routes or if I've short changed you on a grade or something please let me know.
From: The 505
Aug 4, 2008
|Cloak and Dagger is the route left of Skinwalker. You got it right Lee, now you should go do it and let me know what you think.|
By Paul Davidson
May 5, 2010
One of you guys should take the time and the overview pic and sketch in the routes via different color lines. With at least 12 known routes, it might get a bit busy but that's easily solved.
It would be cool to see all the new routes w/ their names.
New is a relative term...
By Matthias Lang
Oct 12, 2012
|For reference. If you extend the rap tree anchor with a cordalette for about 6 feet, ONE 70 meter rope should JUST get you on top of the boulder that is the start of Wiretap. I tried this with ONE half rope, which might have a little more stretch, so be careful!|
Beyond the Guidebook:
The Definitive Climbing Resource
Inspiration & Motivation
to Fuel Your Run
Next Generation Mountain
Bike Trail Maps
& Secret Stashes
Better Data. Better Tools.