Cheapest BD camalots online (or near Denver)

By Teun
Apr 12, 2013

I'm looking for a good deal on camalots. I'd like to buy a rack size 0.3 - 3. Any advice for a good online store, or if possible for a store in Colorado?

By C. Archibald
Apr 12, 2013
On haystack in the Winds

I got many of mine on mountaingear.com and gearx.com. Check often. Eventually they will go on sale. Usually 10-15% off. Backcountry.com and Moosejaw.com also occasionally put them on sale.

By Mattberr
From utah
Apr 12, 2013
uintas

www.campsaver.com/climbing/big-wall-protection/active-protec>>>

By NYClimber
From New York
Apr 12, 2013
Awesome slab climb right out of the water! Rogers Rock, Lake George, NY. Summer 2013.

Mattberr wrote:
Campsaver.com has a lot of their cams on sale right now 15-20% off. Campsaver is in Logan Utah so it would ship pretty fast to Colorado. www.campsaver.com/climbing/big-wall-protection/active-protec>>>

Wow Matt! Their prices at Camp Saver are really good! Fro instance - I have NEVER seen GriGri2's sold for LESS than $99! here they are less than $80! WOW!

By Eric Klammer
From Boulder, CO
Apr 12, 2013
Heading up the best pitches of the route. Perfect rock at a nice relaxed angle!

I purchased a few from Colorado Crack Gear and was very pleased. Good prices and I was able to go pick them up myself in Eldo soon after purchasing. There is a 20% off code that might still work, I'm sure you can dig it up pretty easily if you look around.

By APBT1976
Apr 12, 2013
Black Dike 12/25/11

Good place to start most of the time...

www.spadout.com/p/black-diamond-camalot-c4/

By Gabriel Bromley
From Madison, WI
Apr 15, 2013

During REI's anniversary sale, BD Camalots go on sale. I believe that they go down 25%. The sale starts on the 20th of may if you can wait. Call your store to verify the price, they can tell whats going on sale and for how much years in advance.

By Sir Wanksalot
From County Jail
Apr 15, 2013

Bentgate will price match online prices if you ask (or at least they did before I moved from CO). Go there and you can have what you want today. Find the best price you can online, call 'em up, and they will do the deal I bet.

By MTKirk
From Billings, MT
Apr 15, 2013
Me on Supercrack

As of 4/12/2013 "alpine climbing" still works for 20% off at Colorado Crack Gear. Have bought there (online) a few times with great service.

By fossana
From Bishop, CA
Apr 15, 2013
downclimb off the First Flatiron <br />photo by TooTallTim

+1 on Colorado Crack Gear

Shipping prices are low, and you can pick up directly from Eldo.

By Matt N
From Santa Barbara, CA
Apr 15, 2013
OTL

Als Sports again

Coupon "likeus" for another 10% off and you're at about 28% off

Click here to buy and support MP

By MTKirk
From Billings, MT
Apr 15, 2013
Me on Supercrack

Matt N wrote:
Als Sports again Coupon "likeus" for another 10% off and you're at about 28% off Click here to buy and support MP

Holy Crap! at those prices how can I not pick up a couple more C4's, I'll just tell my kid college is overrated anyway.