Central/South America Traveler looking to climb!

By Katrina Miller
Sep 2, 2014
Hi all! I'm taking a year off of doing college here in California and traveling to Central and South America. I'm flying to Honduras Sept 27th and then just making my way down Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Columbia, Ecuador, Peru, and Chile!!! I don't have any set plan so I'm super flexible and just hoping to jump on some fun climbs as I go! I'm hoping to just meet up with some awesome people that would be willing to show my the ropes around the area!
I'm climbing around 5.10+ and bouldering V4's
Thanks!

By Javier Fernandez
From Texas
Sep 2, 2014
me
I was thinking of going down to Ecuador from the 14th to the 31 of Oct. No partner as of now, shoot me a PM if you think you'll be there around those dates.

By Jordan Moore
From Boulder, co
Sep 2, 2014
Hampi, india
I'll be flying to Colombia October 1st and will be wandering around the continent until February or March. Shoot me a message if we end up in the same place!

By Yeilor Reyes
From Bogota
Sep 11, 2014
Suesca Colombia el techo del colera.
Katrina / Jordan, My name is Yeilor Reyes I´m living in Bogota Colombia, and every weekend I go to climb to Suesca, Macheta, Zipaquira here in Colombia this is are places close to Bogota (1 hour), you can make a trip around to Colombia and find another places like La mojarra, El peņol, if you will need more information, let me know, and ejoy this travel, Colombia is a really beautyfull place my email reyesdairo (a) gmail (dot) com

By Allan McGrath
From California
Oct 3, 2014
Hey Katrina, I am a fellow Californian climber traveling South through Central and South America. Currently in Costa Rica and have little luck finding climbs. My days go unplanned (presently living/working on a farm on the Osa Peninsula), but seeing that my CR visa expires the 28th, it looks like I will be moving on soon. Let me know where your journey takes you and maybe we can find something to climb together.
Safe Travels,
Allan

By lisa.r
Oct 3, 2014
Hey all who are interested. Although it looks like many are headed south, if you want to head north into Mexico, meet me in Potrero Chico? I'm currently in Costa Rica working as a field assistant, but will be done in about 2 weeks.

I'm heading into Nicaragua, then mexico by Nov. 1, planning on being in Potrero until Thanksgiving. I'm from California and climb in the 5.10-11s. It would be nice having a travel partner and a climbing partner if my friend doesn't end up meeting me there too.

By Lizzy VanPatten
From Bellingham, WA
Oct 21, 2014
Between the ears. In Bugaboo Provinical Park.
Hey, I am currently in Guatemala and in about 3 weeks I plan on adventuring around and following a similar trip down to Patagonia. Let me know if you want to meet up. I don't have all of my gear with me, but my family is prepared to send me it when I need it.

Email me at lizzyvanpatten@yahoo.com

By Lizzy VanPatten
From Bellingham, WA
Oct 21, 2014
Between the ears. In Bugaboo Provinical Park.

Email me at lizzyvanpatten@yahoo.com

By John Lombardi
Oct 22, 2014
I'll be in Chile from Dec 16th till Jan 12th. Hoping to climb in Cochamo (or other areas). I climb around 5.8/5.9 trad, 5.10 sport, and v4 bouldering. I'm planning on bringing a light rack, shoes, and a harness with me while I travel. No rope though.

If anyone is interested in meeting up let me know. I plan on spending a week 1/2 near Cochamo and Puerto Montt, then 2 weeks in Patagonia (Torres del paine etc.).

Shoot me an e-mail at jalomb01@syr.edu !

Thanks!

By AmscrayDotOrg
From Guatemala
Nov 15, 2014
blood offerings
Howdy all.

My girlfriend and I are living in Xela, Guatemala, nearby some great local crags. We are keen to climb elsewhere in Central America and Mexico. We both rode our motorcycles here from California and are mobile. We have couch and tent space and trad and sport gear. I'm a photographer and keen to shoot a lot of photos.

Hit us up via private message if you are keen to meet up and climb.

Cameron