Cat Parkour (for John L)

Sep 8, 2010
OMG, I winz!!!
cat 5.15 what what??

By Woodchuck ATC
Sep 8, 2010
Rock Wars, RRG, 2008
My little 10 lb. dog used to do the coolest parkour tricks, running off the back of the couch and soaring through the air sideways onto the floor. Cats got nothing on crazy little dogs.

By Scott McMahon
From Boulder, CO
Sep 8, 2010
Bocan
What the hell? I've never had a cat like that! Where are they from??

By Steve Williams
From Denver, CO
Sep 8, 2010
I laughed at that one!!!

Here's a real one of my (long gone, snif), babies doin' the
real thing!!!

Kittie climber
Kittie climber

By Kat A
From Bart and Lisa Ville, CO
Sep 8, 2010
Summit of Chasm View
Hilarious!

By Richard Fernandez
From Flagstaff, AZ
Sep 9, 2010
Crack Test Dummies EPC
Woodchuck ATC wrote:

"I'm not impressed. Much of the time it's public property, city fences or buildings being played with. Others show them trespassing in an abandoned private warehouse, etc. Many see it as illegal and vandalism. Kinda like the skateboarders who grind down railings and scrape up concrete terraces and stairs. Somebody will get hurt and guess who will then file a lawsuit? Go join a gym, pay the cost of playing your silly jumping games somewhere that allows it."

By chris deulen
From Merriam, Kansas
Sep 9, 2010
Think it'll go?
Richard Fernandez wrote:

What's wrong with that?

By Dustin B
From Steamboat
Sep 9, 2010
It's always a party.
Richard Fernandez wrote:

Wow, kinda like going onto national forest or wilderness (public property), stomping trails, dabbing bright white chalk and drilling holes into rocks to leave bolts, bail slings around trees and scrape up the lichen off the rocks. Somebody will get hurt. Go join a gym and pay the cost of our silly monkey games somewhere that allows it.

By Price
From SLC, UT
Sep 9, 2010
Richard Fernandez wrote:

I'm kind of sensing some funny sarcasm here guys. Take it easy.

But seriously, I heard a statistic that 1 in 5 dogs who take up parkour end up in the emergency room. That's taking unreasonable risks - not to mention the trespassing and damage to private property.

By Phil Lauffen
From The Bubble
Sep 9, 2010
RMNP skiing. Photo by Nodin de Saillan
So the story is about a week ago Richard posted a video about some cool looking parkour.

Richard's exact response to this video is what Woodchuck ATC said about Richard's video.

Chill out guys.

By Woodchuck ATC
Sep 9, 2010
Rock Wars, RRG, 2008
Cats and dogs flying in the air!! ,,,,I'm lost on what parkour thread this is now. At least my dog tore up my own couch, not anyone elses.

By Richard Fernandez
From Flagstaff, AZ
Sep 10, 2010
Crack Test Dummies EPC
Sorry to hi-jack this hi-jinks thread guys, thanks for noticing Phil & Price.

On with the feline admiration.

Frankly, those cats are sick!

(and I'm very impressed)