bouldering in the Adirondacks

By pooler
From Albany, NY
Oct 22, 2009

Just wanted to see how many dacks boulderers are out there? Tell me where you climb. I'm always looking for new people to climb with. I have a pretty good crew and if your looking to climb give me a shout.By the way if you haven't climbed in the dacks you should.

By stredna
From PA
Oct 22, 2009
Top o' the Preist

everyone knows the adk's suck; bugs, approaches, sharp rock, the people... the list just goes on and on...so ask about bouldering but dont spew on the 'daks. wink

By pooler
From Albany, NY
Oct 22, 2009

Ya your right nobody should wast there time there. They should just all go to hueco...

By Dave C
From Homeless, CO
Oct 22, 2009

the dacks were so horrible I would never want to go back. And I swear I dont miss them.

I am gonna go cry now.

By pooler
From Albany, NY
Oct 22, 2009

your right, man you gotta walk to the crag, then you gotta be outside and stuff. after that you gotta deal with nature. That stuff sucks. After all that you get to climb some really awesome shit and nobody will be around to tell you how cool you are. Actually nobody will be around ever. Man that really does suck. Just you and the rock,no one to impress. How do people climb like that?

By Dave C
From Homeless, CO
Oct 22, 2009

pooler wrote:
. How do people climb like that?

happily.

Although I really should not complain, there is tons of climbing where I live now. It just is not the same.

By AdamB
From Charlotte, NC
Oct 22, 2009
Black Boulder Problem, sent after a generous skin donation

Shit man, 9, MacPond, and Snowy. What else do you need?!?

By rob bauer
From Golden, CO
Oct 22, 2009

Little Falls?

By pooler
From Albany, NY
Oct 23, 2009

Adam, glad to see someone knows there Dacks. Rob, Little falls is fun, to much traffic though, also not really the Dacks, but still fun. There is more in the Dacks than most people know. I,m not tellin though......