Beastmaker 2000 in the USA?

By Chris Plesko
From Westminster, CO
Apr 9, 2013
OMG, I winz!!!

Revolution is out and says it will be a month. SoILL sold the one on their wall. Am I stuck ordering one from overseas right now?? Anyone else got a line on one? I'm trying to get setup for my next round of training while I don't need the board immediately.

By Chris Plesko
From Westminster, CO
Apr 10, 2013
OMG, I winz!!!

Bump before I order from overseas!! Got a great tip to rock and snow but alas they are sold out :(

By reboot
From Westminster, CO
Apr 10, 2013

For the price difference, I'd just put that into a Movement membership & use the board there.

By Chris Plesko
From Westminster, CO
Apr 10, 2013
OMG, I winz!!!

I fail to see how $150 for a board and a $75/mo gym membership are compareable.

By Erik W
From Bay Area, CA
Apr 10, 2013
North face of Ama Dablam - taken on approach to Kongma La.

Chris, you have the best garage on the planet for training, as is. Keep using your metolius board, add pinches (from your arsenal of holds) and put the $150 towards a plane ticket to the valley! Those walls won't stay there forever.

By reboot
From Westminster, CO
Apr 10, 2013

Chris Plesko wrote:
I fail to see how $150 for a board and a $75/mo gym membership are compareable.

I meant get a one month memebership while you wait for Revolution to restock.

By Chris Plesko
From Westminster, CO
Apr 10, 2013
OMG, I winz!!!

Ahhh that makes more sense reboot. The price difference isn't that great with tax/shipping in CO but I see what you mean.

Erik the metolious board wrecks my skin so I'm moving to wood. Plus with the beastmaker having benchmarks to shoot for is motivating. Too bad you're leaving CO, I'm adding a 45 wall to the right side!

By reboot
From Westminster, CO
Apr 10, 2013

Chris Plesko wrote:

Shipping? They are in Boulder, just go pick it up. Or hell, I can pick it up for you. But yeah, I'm kinda itching to get one myself.

By Chris Plesko
From Westminster, CO
Apr 10, 2013
OMG, I winz!!!

Do they actually have a retail storefront? I emailed them 3 weeks ago and got quoted a month and then a month again yesterday. I'd love to go pickup but just don't want to wait. My fault, I should have pulled the trigger when i first noticed they had them.

By reboot
From Westminster, CO
Apr 10, 2013

I talked to John (I think) in person 2 weeks ago. He works at both Revolution & Movement. He said the office is just behind the spot & you can contact him (using the # on the website). He said they had a demo one left (might be gone by now) that he can sell to me, but I decided I didn't need a new fingerboard until this winter.