L to R R to L Alpha
Best quality granite on the Sunshine Coast. Beautiful clean crack climbing at it's best. Comparable to squamish rock only a little smaller. Perched above the town of Sechelt this crag offers a great view of the surrounding area and the ocean.
Follow Anchor rd across trail ave to the end. Walk up the old road and take the first left by the old dump truck. Follow this trail for about 200' and you can't miss the crag on your right. Do not follow rd past crag is it enters known private property.
13 Total Routes
Browse More Classics in Anchor Crag
Mountain Project's determination of some of the classic, most popular, highest rated routes for Anchor Crag:
5. Danforth Crack 5.8 5b 16 VI- HVS 4c Trad, TR, 1 pitch, 20'
7. Anteos Crack 5.8 5b 16 VI- HVS 4c Trad, TR, 1 pitch, 25'
6. KLIP Crack 5.8 5b 16 VI- HVS 4c TR, 1 pitch, 20'
9. L.W.T 5.9 5c 17 VI HVS 5a Trad, TR, 1 pitch, 25'
2. What now, huh? 5.10a 6a 18 VI+ E1 5a PG13 Trad, TR, 1 pitch, 25'
8. Delta Triple 5.10a 6a 18 VI+ E1 5a Trad, TR, 1 pitch, 30'
12. D'Hone Crack 5.10b 6a+ 19 VII- E2 5b Trad, TR, 1 pitch, 30'
10. Moorfast Crack Project 5.10c 6b 20 VII E2 5b Trad, TR, 1 pitch, 30'
14. Lost Meow project 5.11a 6c 22 VII+ E3 5c Sport, TR, 1 pitch, 30'
Featured Route For Anchor Crag
Latest Regional Forum Messages
From Pacific Northwest Go to Forum | What's New | Post New Topic