Alamosa-ASC Rock Climbing
General- the best indoor wall in the nation's coldest town. Great for those -20 days.
Phone number - (719)587-7962
Location - Adams State College
Parking - Free
Hours - 1 - 10pm Mondays through Thursday
* 1 - 7pm Fridays
* Closed Saturdays and Sundays
* Open for Bouldering when the Rex is open, but equipment is not available for rent when the Climbing Wall Attendant is not on duty.
Height of Wall - 30 feet
Approximate square footage - ?
Range of difficulty - 5.7 to 5.12
Number of routes ?
Type of Wall - ?
Leading - Yes
Bouldering - Yes
Other training options
Age limitations none
Requirements to certify to belay Pass a belay test
Rental equipment Yes
* $10 per year certification fee ASAF
* $60 per semester Climbing Wall Community Pass
* $2 for shoes & $1 for Harness per visit
* $12 for 5 rentals
* $30 pass for semester shoe and harness rental
Classes Kids climbing classes
Competitions twice a year
Experienced climbers running wall? - Yes
Other - High altitude training at 7500 feet
Located in the REX.
Climbing Season For the All Locations area.
Weather station 7.6 miles from here
Local Information for Alamosa-ASC
Latest Regional Forum Messages