ADK Partner for this Thursday, 5/17

By Chris Duca
From Havertown, PA
May 14, 2012
Finishing up Elusive Dream at the King Wall.  Adirondacks, NY.

Anyone up for a day at The Web this Thursday?

By Jsimon25
From Bristol, Vt
May 14, 2012

Wheres the web?

By Jsimon25
From Bristol, Vt
May 14, 2012

Scratch that, I figured it out. I would love to go. I can't lead hard trad/ dont have a rack or a rope, but would be happy to tr stuff after you set it up. I understand that, that isn't quite as exciting. So if you find a different partner it would be fine with me (I should probably go to work anyway). But if youve got no one else I'd be stoked to go and wouldn't mind belaying you on the harder stuff I can't climb. Let me know

Jess

By Chris Duca
From Havertown, PA
May 15, 2012
Finishing up Elusive Dream at the King Wall.  Adirondacks, NY.

I actually can't go on Thursday after all...I have an evening commitment that requires me to be home by 4 from work. Maybe another time, man!

By Jsimon25
From Bristol, Vt
May 15, 2012

Lets do it! I'm trying hard to meet new climbing buddies so that I/we can climb as much as possible!

By Kevin Heckeler
From Upstate New York
May 16, 2012
Rumney

Out of curiosity Chris, what were you planning on climbing? I see in your profile you lead 5.11 but I assume you have a hard time always finding people to even follow at that level. I could follow on some of the 5.8 - ten-ish routes. I know not everything on the Web is super tough, but it is sustained. I've yet to do anything on the Web, Poke-o, or much of the washbowl. Just got solid following tens this year so these places were on my to-do list for a while before my climbing ability finally caught up. lol

By CCliffe
May 18, 2012

Chris,

I am moving into the area in a week(to climb for the whole summer) and will need partners. Give me a call 978-360-6600. I climb in the dacks when im at school and have quite a bit ticked off already, but really looking to get after it this summer.

Conor

By Chris Duca
From Havertown, PA
Jun 7, 2012
Finishing up Elusive Dream at the King Wall.  Adirondacks, NY.

That's awesome, conor! I am a teacher, so my summers are relatively free. and Kevin, I am happy climbing anything, so let's get out and climb sometime!

By CCliffe
Jun 7, 2012

great. i am camped out here all summer and the more partners, the better. my phone is 978-360-6600. leave me a message and just let me know if ur ever interested in climbing

conor