Add a "last" page option on forums.

By IanA
From Durango, CO
Apr 8, 2011
Durango Bouldering Guide Cover

By Abram Herman
From Golden, CO
Apr 8, 2011
Viking helmet cover, yep.

IanA wrote:
I don't know about you guys but every time I go into a forum that has lots of pages it kind on time consuming to get to the last page. For instance to get to the last page on "The 2010 Colorado Ice Conditions Thread" you must first go into the forum then click page 7, then 10, then 13 then finally you can access the last page (15). Its seams to me it would be easy to add a "last" button option to the top of the forums along with the previous and next buttons.

+1!!!!

By Lee Smith
Apr 8, 2011
You can love your rope but you can't "LOVE" your rope! <br />(Back by Popular Demand.  There you are Mom) <br /> <br />

The little arrow with a page is the direct link to the last page on any multi-page thread. Been there for years.

By IanA
From Durango, CO
Apr 9, 2011
Durango Bouldering Guide Cover

Lee you mean the little arrow that is part of the next button? Because every time I click on it it just goes to the next page not the last page.

By Ralph Kolva
From Evergreen, CO
Apr 9, 2011

From the 'Forums ' page you can get to the last page as Lee Smith stated but doesn't look like it's quite so easy once you're in the forum.

Last page
Last page

By Old and Busted
From Centennial, CO
Apr 9, 2011
Stabby

Easy:
On the MP homepage, there is the Recent Forum Posts box with a list of topics that have seen recent action. At the bottom of that list, you see [see all recent posts]. Click on that, get to the forums index. Every thread that goes beyond 1 page gets a little folded paper looking icon. Click on that icon, it takes you right to the very latest post.