2 Weeks before the world ends, what would you do?

By GhaMby
From Heaven
Jan 24, 2013
Are you Chicken, or fishy?

I watched that silly Steve carrell movie a few weeks ago and I keep thinking about what I would do.

I'm thinking go to Mexico and learn how to surf.

By Devin Fin
From DURANGO
dream canyon fun!

2 weeks! climb for 13 days then take a rest day.

By Greg Springer
From Minneapolis
Friends big puppy

I'd free solo something stupid and die on day 1

HUGE bummer

By Jake Jones
From Richmond, VA
Jan 25, 2013
Me and the offspring walking back to the car after a day of cragging.

The very FIRST thing I would do, if the world is definitely ending in two weeks (none of this Mayan calendar poppycock) is take a massive steamer on my desk and walk out smiling.

By Ben Brotelho
From Albany, NY
Jan 25, 2013
Epic free solo with a pack on

Steal a Ferrari and drive it off a huge cliff probably. Under the influence of methamphetamine

By Andrew Gram
From Salt Lake City, UT
Andrew Gram

Put in on the Grand Canyon. I imagine loads of folks would be doing that so it would be quite a party.

By Bill Kirby
From Baltimore Maryland
Me eating a cliff bar walking back from Frankenstein Amphitheater

I have a mental list of people I would like to beat to death.. After all that action I would spend the reminder of the time with my wife in British Columbia.

By Gunks
From Gunks, NY
Jan 25, 2013

Climb for 13 days and on the 14th day try to lead a 5.11PG.

By Fleetwood Matt
Jan 25, 2013
Jonah spraying about a sick on-sight

Easy. Drive to the Yukon and book a one-way chopper flight to the Cirque. Hope that weather will be reasonable. Climb greatest rock climb in the world.

By Joe De Luca
From yucca valley
railroad gin v0 FA. JOE DE LUCA

I would put up aid lines all over Mount Rushmore National Memorial.

By Cor
black nasty

Isn't anyone going to take all clothes off, and walk around naked
offering themselves to all the women of the world? WTF?

By Scott McMahon
From Boulder, CO
Bocan

Cor wrote:
Isn't anyone going to take all clothes off, and walk around naked offering themselves to all the women of the world? WTF?

That was the first thing I thought of too!! haha!!

By bearbreeder

red rocks ....

then strippers and hookahs at night ;)

By Seth Derr
From harrisburg, pa
Hey there!

bearbreeder wrote:
red rocks .... for the simple reason that ill climb during the day ... eat myself silly afterwards ... then strippers and hookahs at night ;)

I feel like the end of the world is not necessary for this to work.

By bearbreeder

Seth Derr wrote:
I feel like the end of the world is not necessary for this to work.

for me to afford the best hookahs every night ... it needs to end soon before i go bankrupt ;)

on a positive side who cares about pro =P

By Zappatista
Book me, officer.

Jake Jones wrote:

^^^^Why I love ya.

Mine is pretty much what I actually do, minus the work, so I feel you. Probably wouldn't bother replacing too many bolts with 2 weeks left, or posting on here. Or wearing pants.

By Woodchuck ATC
Rock Wars, RRG, 2008

Hey, we got past that Mayan thing, and survived the Fiscal Cliff too.,,, so I"m up for just about anything anytime now as the world is good for a few more eons I'd say.