Id# 107706601, Dimensions: 1875 x 1500 - View full size
Photo 1 of 1
This is the first visible wall on the south side of the road. It's about 2.4 miles from the last stop sign in town.
These routes are over 20 years old. No one seems to know anything about them, who the FA's are, or anything else.
Submitted By: R-Bray
on Jul 16, 2012