Route Guide - iPhone / Android - Partners - Forum - Photos - Deals - What's New - School of Rock
Login with Facebook
 ADVANCED
-
View Latest Posts in This Forum or All Forums
   Page 1 of 1.  
Follow replies to this topic? Notify me at the top of web site.
1

Email me.
 
By Orphaned
Nov 16, 2009

red x


FLAG
By slim
Administrator
Nov 16, 2009
tomato, tomotto, kill mike amato.

damn, that's half my desert rack. guess i'll make my partner lead those pitches.


FLAG
By Crag Dweller
From New York, NY
Nov 16, 2009
My navigator keeps me from getting lost

a 20 year-old recall? what a random post. i'm wondering what made you think to post this.


FLAG
By Adam Block
From Tucson, AZ
Nov 17, 2009

Crag Dweller wrote:
a 20 year-old recall? what a random post. i'm wondering what made you think to post this.


LOL I wasn't gonna say it but I'm Captain of Team Random.


FLAG
By Scott McMahon
From Boulder, CO
Nov 17, 2009
Bocan

rickd wrote:
I posted this because 99.9% of these rotten things were turned in but as you can see some are still in circulation you jackasses. I will also post the structural cracks in first generation Camalots (when I can borrow one) that are still sold/bought on eBay every week. fools.



That would have been a better into, than "these are recalled".
Did you find them, was someone climbing on them, did you buy them etc...Kinda like starting a book in the middle.

Thanks for the safety reminder though.


FLAG
By slim
Administrator
Nov 17, 2009
tomato, tomotto, kill mike amato.

thank goodness i sold all of my first generation camalots a few years back. too bad i used that money to buy a bunch of old rigid friends :(


FLAG
By Crag Dweller
From New York, NY
Nov 17, 2009
My navigator keeps me from getting lost

rickd wrote:
I posted this because 99.9% of these rotten things were turned in but as you can see some are still in circulation you jackasses. I will also post the structural cracks in first generation Camalots (when I can borrow one) that are still sold/bought on eBay every week. fools.


is someone feeling grumpy today? in an effort to make MP a kinder, gentler place, i'm going to translate your answer to, "i've seen some being sold on eBay and wanted to make sure people were aware of the recall because it was so long ago."

and, to a response like that, you might have received something like, "oh, cool, thanks for sharing the information."


FLAG
By bobbin
Nov 17, 2009

slim wrote:
thank goodness i sold all of my first generation camalots a few years back. too bad i used that money to buy a bunch of old rigid friends :(


Only the kind in the first picture were recalled, the ones with the buttonheads or nuts in the second picture are okay, I believe.


FLAG
By half-pad-mini-jug
From crauschville
Nov 17, 2009

Dang, I used to own some of those cams with the allen screw and nut when I first started climbing, even fell on them a bunch... Brings me back.


FLAG


Follow replies to this topic? Notify me at the top of web site.
1

Email me.
Page 1 of 1.