What does it do?
- Browse areas, routes, photos, comments, etc OFFLINE, at the crag, on the rock.
- Download your local areas, trip destinations, or all 75,000+ routes. Once downloaded, you no longer need to be online!
- Download high-res photos, one at a time or for a whole area
- Sync your ticks, star ratings, and to do's from your MP account. Create new ones offline and sync up later.
- Set bookmarks for your favorite routes and areas
- Search for routes and areas.
- Maps/directions to areas.
- Read and Post to the Forum.
- Data packs are rebuilt weekly - update whenever you want the latest.
- Version History
How do you get it?
What does it cost?
The app costs $4.99 which includes
unlimited access to all data, updates, high-res photos, etc.
Reality check: this is unlimited, constantly updated
access to 100,000+(!) routes. The cost of this app is trivial compared to a single guidebook.
Even home printing off the MP site can cost several dollars in materials once you print a few
We still have an ONLINE mobile version of the web site
, which is an option for Blackberries, Windows Phones, etc.
The MP app is sponsored by OR.
Home Page - search or browse areas
Areas - all the same great content from the site: approach, classic climbs, photos, etc
Routes - consensus ratings, protection notes, descent info, comments
Photo page - a thumbnail if you're offline, high-res if you're online or downloaded it earlier (we save it for offline use later!)
Most areas can be mapped. Your current location is also shown, so no excuse about getting lost
All route and area photos are included - high res version comes automatically if you're online
Search routes and areas
Log in and sync your personal stuff
You & This Route - your ticks, star ratings, and to do list